Hivos is an international organisation that seeks new solutions to persistent global issues. With smart projects in the right places, we oppose discrimination, inequality, abuse of power and the unsustainable use of our planet’s resources. We cooperate with innovative businesses, citizens and their organizations. We share a dream with them of sustainable economies and inclusive societies.
Sustainable Diets for All is a Dialogue and Dissent strategic partnership with the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is implemented by the Citizens Agency Consortium, consisting of Hivos and the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED)
The main goal of the programme is to work with citizens and partner organizations to influence policies, market practices, government actors and international institutions (at global level) to promote diets which are diverse, healthy, fair and green.
The programme focuses on building capacity of civil society organizations, empowering citizens and civil society organizations and fostering changes in policies and practices.
Call for proposals
Hivos invites organizations in Kenya with demonstrable experience, successful record and programmatic focus in lobby and advocacy for food and Nutrition security preferably in or with presence in Kenya's, Nakuru County to submit technical and financial proposals to this call to implement the programme in the County.
The deadline for submissions is 4 June 2018 at 5:30 pm East African Time.
You can download the detailed Terms of Reference and application guidelines on the right side bar.
Deadline and other requirements
- All applications must be sent completed using the Application form;
- All applications must be in word or pdf format and Ms excel for the Budget;
- The application form must not exceed a total of 15 pages;
- The Work plan should include indications of implementation of the project for a maximum period of 24 months;
- The deadline for submissions is 4th June 2018 @ 5:30 pm East African Time;
- Submissions should be sent to the following address: GrantsEA@hivos.org with the Subject line: SD4ALL Project Proposal Kenya Nakuru County;
- Hivos will also be holding the Sustainable Diets for All Stakeholders meeting in Nakuru on 30th May 2018 to introduce the programme. Please contact email@example.com for details/participation.
The issuance of this Request for proposals does not constitute an award commitment on the part of Hivos.